Do you have deep wrinkles, sunken cheeks, hollows under your eyes, facial folds, or thin lips? Dermal fillers like Juvéderm can address these concerns and result in a smoother, firmer, and younger-looking appearance.
Juvéderm is an FDA-approved dermal filler derived from hyaluronic acid to soften wrinkles, address volume loss on the face, increase facial elasticity, plump up the skin, and smooth away wrinkles and folds. They work by filling in areas where volume has been lost in the face.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring compound in our body that keeps our skin plump, hydrated, and youthful. It is also responsible for stimulating the production of collagen that plumps the skin. However, as we age, hyaluronic acid and collagen decrease. Dermal fillers like Juvéderm works to replenish it, with their results lasting up to a year.
Juvéderm comes in the form of an injectable gel with a smooth consistency, and when administered into the target area, it instantly restores your skin's volume and smooths away facial wrinkles and folds.
Types of Juvéderm and Target Areas:
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: It works by increasing the size of cheeks by adding volume underneath the skin's surface.
- Juvéderm XC and Juvéderm Vollure XC: They improve skin elasticity by filling out wrinkles and lines around the nose and mouth.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC and Juvéderm Volbella XC:They work to enhance thin lips
Which Areas of the Face can Juvederm Treat?
- Thin lips
- Vertical lip lines
- Corners of the mouth
- Nasolabial area
- Tear trough (under eyes)
- Chin, cheeks
- Jawline and neck
- Acne and surgical scars
Benefits of Juvéderm
The Juvéderm cosmetic treatment that uses hyaluronic acid that absorbs 1,000 times its weight in water, when injected into problems areas offer the following benefits:
- It is a non-invasive treatment that tightens saggy skin without any side effects.
- An easy and effective treatment that doesn't cause any discomfort.
- Helps enhance the appearance of cheekbones and adds volume to all the deflated areas of your face.
- Improves deep facial lines and results in a regenerated appearance.
The Juvéderm gel is injected into the patient's skin with the help of a fine needle to temporarily fill in and supplement the treatment area and smoothen out facial wrinkles and folds.
When injected into the patient's targeted areas, Juvéderm smoothens moderate to extreme facial wrinkles and folds in as little as one treatment.
To learn more about Juvéderm, please call us at (312) 664-2128 or schedule an appointment online.